Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chimento Gallery - Stowe, Vermont





I am happy to announce that I've been selected to be part of a Winter Exhibition held online and hosted by Chimento Gallery located in Stowe, Vermont. The exhibit will be held for three months. You can click here to visit the gallery and view not only mine, but other artist works. There are different mediums being presented... not just photography.

They were looking for fashion photographers to take part so I submitted and was accepted. Therefore, you'll see more of my beauty work out of the 10 images that are up from my portfolio. Pictures are up for purchase on the gallery.

This is the first time I've heard of an online gallery and I have to say I find it to be a very interesting idea. Mainly allowing folks from around the world to be able to participate in something like this that will potentially be advertised internationally over the internet. A good way to utilize the net in this day in age. It's a digital world we live in so if you see good opportunities like this I say go for it!

I may not be updating my blog anytime during the holidays so I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays!! Make sure you eat well...because I know I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment