Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Out with the Old and in with the New - New BLOG!

Hello fellow readers,

As usual I am behind on my updates.  I do have a good reason this time though.... I've been updating and replacing the old(s) with the new(s).  I now have a new site along with a new blog.
New blog can be found here
Which now means that I will not be using Blogspot any longer.... I won't be shutting this blog down ... not for some time anyway, but I will be moving to the new one.  So please do make note of the new address (www.nadiac.com/blog).  You can either bookmark it or create an RSS feed of it.  You can also get to my blog through my new site.  Yes lots of new things!!!

I'm going to make an update on my new blog.  Some announcements and other random updates.

Cheers and hope to see you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment